Saturday, December 1, 2007

Minn Heima (Fyrsta)

Duration: 07:25 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-25 12:12:48
User: Arrhythmia
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

**Read Disclaimer at bottom** My second video for the contest. My plans for the weekend didn't pan out, so I figured I might as well spend it doing something I've found I quite enjoy. Add to that, I just wasn't happy with my first one ('Giving Takk...'). Perhaps there will be another one coming before time is up. I wish I had a DVC because I could get some great shots of the Arizona desert that wold contrast nicely with the provided video. ** Because I've posted more than one video to the competition (even though that's OK in the rules) I'd just like to say that if any of them manage to win the grand prize I'd like the band to keep them and auction them in a way they deem most beneficial, with the proceeds going to the AMB (Academy of Music for the Blind), a 501C3 non-profit here in the US (or a familiar organisation in the country of their choice). **

Comments

No comments: