Saturday, December 1, 2007

Meirin matches

Duration: 03:08 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-09-25 06:36:32
User: Idachan
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

While I was getting up the rest of the TSS endings, I had a few opportunities to come across Meirin. Tinker & Linker: I messed up at the beginning, but I got back into things. Arthur Schmitt: I pretty much did really good, but... I'll let you be the judge. ^.^; Macky & Pentell: I don't think I did as good as I did when I used Schmitt, but I think I did decent enough not to slip up and leave myself open to her attacks.

Comments

Boinkity1 ::: Favorites  2007-09-25 12:25:16

Man, Meirin bombs are WEIRD, but they work. Tinker & Linker, First Try: Oooohhhh, that one hurt 'em!! Tinker & Linker, Second Try: Better that time! Arthur Schmitt: Whoa, record time! Macky & Pentell: You did okay. Great job with this video! Keep it up!
__________________________________________________
BBHood217 ::: Favorites  2007-11-02 05:55:31

Meirin's no challenge after all. What a bummer... :( Seems that everyone before Dark Ran are still pushovers even in the bestest version of the game.
__________________________________________________

No comments: