Thursday, November 29, 2007

Rush of LOVE - The Beatles

Duration: 04:53 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-07 17:17:04
User: mslaerik
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

The beatles/coldplay ( love to you god put a smile on your face) CCC remix Each day just goes so fast I turn around, it's past You don't get time to hang a sign on me Love me while you can Before I'm a dead old man A lifetime is so short A new one can't be bought But what you've got means such a lot to me Make love all day long Make love singing songs Make love all day long Make love singing songs There's people standing 'round Who'll screw you in the ground They'll fill you in with all their sins, you'll see I'll make love to you If you want me to George Harrison

Comments

WEIR4EVER ::: Favorites  2007-11-07 18:16:05

and I can feel a wild wind blowing from where high flying birds sing way above the top of the mountain ring go on my friend let your music ring and fill the space i'm in Nicely done and quite daring ; )
__________________________________________________
squyres ::: Favorites  2007-11-09 09:24:09

Wow !!! Pretty awesome !!! Peace/Love
__________________________________________________

No comments: